*All packages start at 4:00 pm the day before first turns, and include the same number of accommodation nights as slope days. An extra (last night) accommodation option is usually available.
|# days||Per Person||Exclusive*|
|# days||Per Person||Exclusive*|
Unlimited terrain; professional guides; all required safety equipment; cozy lodging in log-lodge, based on either double or triple occupancy; ensuite bathrooms; central fireplace; outdoor hot tub; all meals served family style with a French Canadian gourmet touch; unlimited deep powder adventure in the Kootenay’s best snow belt, with heated modern snowcat transportation.
More than just exclusive access to lodge amenities, snowcat, and mountain! An exclusive booking reserves our entire operation for the sole enjoyment of your party, so the options are virtually unlimited… A few of the things we will gladly tailor to the specifications of your private group are: terrain type and difficulty, group speed, food, and lodge entertainment. For the more ambitious, we can offer cat-assisted backcountry touring, advanced safety training, or special photo-op and video missions. For an example of our more creative adventures, see The ART of Cat Skiing.
12% HST and 2% MRDT (on accomodation only).
Accommodations after last ski day. Extra night of accomodations is $145 per person or $1450 per exclusive group.
This special option / add-on includes a cat ride into the Selkirk Mountains and then out at the end of the day, and in between a whole day of randonee touring with a professional guide. The snowcat access eliminates the long slogs from valley bottom to the exciting alpine terrain. Single day package featuring guide, cat transportation, gourmet touring lunch and safety equipment starts at $450 per person (group of 2 or 3) and $325 per person (group of 4-6) plus taxes. This quality backcountry experience is available from December to April and can be tailored to the guests desire. Good physical condition is mandatory, as well as touring gear (skis / split board with skins / touring bindings).
A 20% non-refundable deposit and completed Reservation Form is required upon booking. The remaining non-refundable deposit (20% to total 40%) is due by July 26, 2013. All bookings made after July 26, 2013 require the 40% deposit to reserve space.
The 60% balance is due before November 16, 2013.
All bookings made after November 16, 2013 require full payment to reserve space.
We are pleased to have so many friends returning year after year. To encourage returning guests and to facilitate the booking process, we have instituted the following policy. If a non-refundable booking deposit (20%) is paid, the spaces are guaranteed for the following season. The remaining non-refundable deposit (20% to total 40%) is due July 26, 2013. The final (60%) balance is due on or before November 16, 2013.
Thank you for choosing White Grizzly Adventures to provide you with our boutique snowcat skiing “for experienced powder enthusiasts only” mountain adventure in the Kootenays best snow belt.
Day-Only Cat Skiing Rate (no accommodation) is $500 Low Season / $650 High Season. Limited Standby space is available, and a safety orientation is mandatory for all guests. Safety Orientations are held the evening before the next skiing day. Please look at our location and plan travel and accommodation accordingly.
Payment can be made by money orders, bank drafts, personal cheques or direct electronic funds transfer in either Canadian or U.S. dollars. We also accept Master Card and VISA.
Bank transfers should be clearly marked with Family or Group Name, and can be made to:
Kootenay Savings Credit Union
Bank #809, Transit #42390, Account # 500-59370-7
Phone (250)353-2217, Kaslo, BC Branch.
If payment bank is located in the USA, please advise your branch of the following additional information:
ABA: 02100002 J.P. Morgan New York
Beneficiary Bank (Fedwire Tag 4100) SWIFT BIC CUCXCATTVAN
CENTRAL 1 CREDIT UNION J.P. Morgan Account No. 937227627
Cheques should be sent to:
White Grizzly Adventures Ltd.
Meadow Creek, BC
V0G 1N0 - CANADA